Best book to start preparing for the SBI PO exam
In the preliminary examination of SBI PO, 100 marks and the time duration will be 1 hour. The questions are divided into 3 sections:
- Quantitative Aptitude
The main examination of SBI PO will have 155 questions of 200 marks and time duration will be 180 minutes. The questions have been divided into 4 sections. The selection will be purely on the basis of the main exam. And the test will contain the following topics:
- Reasoning and computer knowledge (60 points)
- English language (40 points).
- Quantitative Ability (60 Points)
- General Awareness (40 points).
All the subjects of SBI PO Prelims and SBI PO are sectional cutoffs, so you should focus on each topic of the SBI PO initial and main exam. I am referring to the list of books according to the following topics, SBIPO 2016 Preparatory Books for Quantitative Ability:
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant) Rajeshwarma.
- Quantitative Eligibility for Competitive Examinations (S.Chand) R. S.Agarwal
- SBIPO 2016 Preparing Books for Reasoning:
- Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
- 501 challenging logical logic problems
- Oral and non-verbal writing (S.Chand) from a modern perspective by R. S.Agrawal.
- A new approach by BS Sijawali is verbal and non-verbal reasoning (Arihant).
- Analytical logic by M. K. Pandey.
- SBI PO 2016 General English Preparation Books:
- Word Power made easy by Norman Lewis.
- Objective General English by R.S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal.
- Descriptive General English by S. S. P. Bakshi and Richa Sharma
- High School EnglishGram by Venwin and Martin