If you have just started learning English, then you first have to know some basic rules of language. Developing a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you to make your sentences correctly, but it will make it easier to improve your communication skills both in spoken and written English.
Study all the lessons given below and include your learning in your speaking and writing.
अंग्रेजी व्याकरण के चैप्टर्स
1. Parts of Speech:
2. Sentence Structure:
- Subject and Predicate
- Direct and Indirect Objects
- Clauses (Independent and Dependent)
- Sentence Types (Declarative, Interrogative, Imperative, Exclamatory)
- Present Tense
- Past Tense
- Future Tense
- Continuous Tenses
- Perfect Tenses
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement
- Adjective-Noun Agreement
5. Articles and Determiners:
- Definite Article (The)
- Indefinite Articles (A, An)
- Demonstratives (This, That, These, Those)
- Possessives (My, Your, His, Her, Its, Our, Their)
- Word Order
- Sentence Patterns
- Phrases and Clauses
- Question Marks
- Exclamation Marks
- Quotation Marks
- Active Voice
- Passive Voice
9. Comparative and Superlative:
- Comparative Adjectives and Adverbs
- Superlative Adjectives and Adverbs
10. Direct and Indirect Speech:
- Reporting Verbs
- Verb Tense Changes
- Pronoun Changes
11. Modal Verbs:
- Can, Could
- May, Might
- Shall, Should
- Will, Would
- Zero Conditional
- First Conditional
- Second Conditional
- Third Conditional
13. Phrasal Verbs:
- Separable Phrasal Verbs
- Inseparable Phrasal Verbs
- Phrasal Verbs with Prepositions
14. Gerunds and Infinitives:
- Gerunds as Nouns
- Infinitives with Verbs
15. Relative Clauses:
- Defining Relative Clauses
- Non-Defining Relative Clauses
16. Adverbial Clauses:
- Time Clauses
- Cause and Effect Clauses
- Condition Clauses
17. Reported Speech:
- Commands and Requests
18. Word Formation:
- Compound Words
उच्च अंग्रेजी व्याकरण के चैप्टर्स
- Question Tag
- Verb Advance
- Wooften Used and Misused
- One Word Substitution
- Idioms and Phrases 1
- Idioms and Phrases 2
अंग्रेजी व्याकरण के चैप्टरवाइज अभ्यास प्रश्न
- Verb Basic Practice Set
- Tense Practice Set
- Passive Voice Practice Set
- Narration Practice Set
- Subject Verb Agreement Practice Set
- Conditional Sentence Practice Set
- Verb Advance Practice Set
- Noun Practice Sets
- Pronoun Practice Set
- Adjective Practice Set
- Conjunction Practice Set
- Article Practice Set
- Preposition Practice Set
- Adverb Practice Set
- Synonyms Practice Set
- Antonyms Practice Set
- One Word Substitution Practice Set
- Idioms and Phrases Practice Set
Composition (Essay, Applications, Letters etc.)
- English Literature
- Class Wise Essay (Standard 1st to 12th, And Higher Level)
- Primary Schools
- Junior Schools
- Pre-Metric Schools
- Metric Schools
- Post Metric Schools
अंग्रेजी भाषा का इतिहास
- Old English
- Scandinavian influence
- Middle English
- Early Modern English
- Modern English
- Phonological changes
- Vowel changes
- Grammatical changes
- Evolution of English pronouns
- Interrogative pronouns
- First person personal pronouns
- Second person personal pronouns
- Third person personal pronouns
- Evolution of English pronouns
- Voyages of Ohthere and Wulfstan
- Ayenbite of Inwyt
- Canterbury Tales
- Paradise Lost
- Oliver Twist
Grammar for Speaking- Speaking Grammar
Basic grammar is a requirement, but focusing on grammar will enable you to speak fluent English in a reasonable time frame. Grammar is most effective for improving communication and writing skills, but it is related only to those who have a solid foundation in English fluency.
How to speak proper English?
- Improving Your Pronunciation. Speak to educated people.
- Avoiding Slang. Understand the pronouns “I” and “me”.
- Expanding Your Vocabulary.
How to speak good grammar?
- Speak. English is understood in many parts of the world; however,…
- Make a plan. Try to get an overview of how to improve your grammar from a textbook…
- Identify common mistakes. If you are not a native English speaker,…
- Find some grammar exercises. To improve your English grammar,…
- Use a thesaurus.
How to learn English grammar?
- Learn the parts of speech. Every word in the English language can be categorized as…
- Know how to write numbers. Single-digit numbers…
- Learn how to structure a basic sentence. At minimum, every sentence consists…
- Maintain correct subject/verb agreement. Within a sentence, both the subject and verb must share
How to practice English speaking?
- Sing or rap
- Do dictation
- Collect and rehearse English phrases
- Record yourself
- Write your own rhymes
- Chat informally in social media
How to speak fluently?
- Talk when you read and write
- Watch movies with subtitles
- Listen to local music and learn the lyrics
- Read local literature
- Find a language learning buddy
- Talk to a native speaker
- Analyze different dialects
How to talk English easily?
- Join Online Forums That Use English. Joining an online forum means you can interact…
- Read Texts Out Loud. Reading fluency is simply the ability to read a book or text clearly.
- Make Friends with English Speaking Expats.
- Trust Your Teacher.
How to improve English conversation?
- Find An English-Speaking Conversation Partner.
- Make Sure To Listen As Well As Speak.
- Record Your Conversation Practice.
- Surround Yourself With The English Language.
- Practice With Music and Movies.
- Read Aloud
- Talk To Yourself
How to speak English with confidence in 9 Easy Steps?
- Join Online Forums That Use English
- Read Texts Out Loud
- Make Friends with English Speaking Expats
- Trust Your Teacher
- Work in Groups of Five or Smaller
- Join Online Conversation Groups
- Don’t go Overboard
- Avoid Procrastinating
- Remember Why You Want to Learn English
Here you will learn all aspects of written English so that you can improve your writing skills in both personal and formal communication.
Whether you are starting basics or want to understand complex topics, we have everything.
how to get started We are constantly working to improve our website, and we are committed to helping you find the information you need, faster.
If you do not see the specific topic about which you want to know more, just enter your query in the search box at the top.
Most of our new posts are interactive exercises. For more text and tools, to download printable text or to check your grammar online, use the menu at the top.