UIDAI: यूनिक आइडेन्टिफिकेशन अथॉरिटी इंडिया ने भारत के नागरिको के लिए पहिचान पत्र के रूप में एक आधुनिक आईडी कार्ड, आधार कार्ड जारी किया है!. सभी भारतीय लोग आधार कार्ड के लिए फॉर्म भर सकते है, अपने आधार कार्ड का स्टेटस चेक कर सकते है, आधार कार्ड में सुधार कर सकते है, अपना पता और मोबाइल नंबर भी बदल सकते है या जिन्होंने मोबाइल नंबर नही भरा था वह लोग अपना मोबाइल नंबर भी भर सकते है और अपने आधार कार्ड को डाउनलोड कर सकते है।
Read More About Aadhar Card : Click Here
यूनिक आइडेन्टिफिकेशन अथॉरिटी इंडिया
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
आधार कार्ड फॉर्म भरने के लिए भारत सरकार कोई फीस नही लेती है।
आधार कार्ड को कैसे डाउनलोड करें :
- To download the Aadhar Card click on links which Appearing on Bottom of this page.
- Enter your Enrollment / Aadhar Number to Download the adhar Card and Get OTP in Your Mobile Phone.
- Enter Your OTP Password to Download Aadhar Card.
NOTE : Your E Aadhar Card Default Password is Your Area Pin Code.
If You have forget the all Details As. Enrollment No. and Aadhar No. then Use the Find UID Option.
आधार कार्ड की डिटेल्स कैसे बदले:
- To Update Adhar Card Status you need to Click on Update Adhar Card link Appearing on Bottom of this page.
- You can also download offline Form for update Aadhar card and Send to it’s correction office.
आधार कार्ड के लिए नया फॉर्म कैसे भरें:
- Find your Nearest Enrollment Center to Choose your State Name, District Name and Area.
- Go to Aadhar Card Enrollment Center and Submit Your Document and Other Related Document as Photo, Bio Metric Details.
- Your Aadhar is Available After Few Days(Maximum- 30days) on Portal/Website.
आधार कार्ड में सुधार कैसे करें:
- If you See any Correction in Aadhar Card after Generating the Aadhar Card.
- Kindly Use Aadhar Card Correction Online or Enrollment Center for any Correction.
- After the Correction Procedure,
- Download E Aadhar Card After Few Days.
How to check UIDAI Aadhar Status(Details…)
Candidates who have applied for the Aadhar card,they can check their Aadhar card status online easily through the UIDAI’s online portal as well as through phone via sms text message.
Both processes are free and simple to use. Given below-
All steps to check Aadhar card status Online: By using UIDAI’s Aadhaar status checking service candidates can check their status of Aadhar card by the following steps provided by UIDAI. To check your Aadhar card status online go the official website of UIDAI the link is given in the bottom of the table.
In the official website page of UIDAI at the bottom right corner of the page a link is given to Enrolment/Download E-Aadhar/Update Aadhar applicants will be directed to the Aadhar Kiosk,after clicking the link,which displays a number of options with regato Aadhaar enrolment as well as updation and status checks.
The page will show the third option on the left ,which says ‘Check Aadhaar Status’. Candidate must click on this option to be directed a page where they can check status of candidates Aadhar. Candidates must fill the following information in the blanks in order to check the status .
You will see here the blank space for the Enrolment id ,you must fill your Enrolment id in the following format-EID(0124/12322/33134).
You will have to fill date and time in the next blank space.The forment to fill date and time in the blank space as like (dd/mm/yyyy/hh:mm:ss) The next step is enter the security code to displayed on the screen.
Click on the ‘Check status button at the bottom of the screen.
If you are not sure about your Enrolment number you can check your application form.At the top of Aadhaar card slip there is 14 digit enrolment number ,date ,time of enrolment .It is a temporary enrolment ID called EID.
How to Verify mobile number online for Adhaar:
Candidates also can check their Aadhaar card status through mobile number. But for this process your mobile number should be verified first,Here are some steps , follow these easy steps to verify your mobile number.
- Go to the official website UIDAI to verify your mobile number.
- Here you will see at the bottom of the screen the option of ‘Aadhaar Services’ select this option which displays a link to Enrolment/Download/E-Aadhaar Update,.
- After clicking on the link you will be automatically redirected to the Aadhaar Kiosk.
- Here you will find a number of options on the screen like as: Aadhaar status check,Aadhaar Enrolment,Updating Aadhaar.
- Because you want to verify your mobile number so need to click on the ‘verify email/mobile ’option that appears on the right side of the page.
- After doing this you will redirected automatically to a particular page where you will be asked to verify the mobile number provided by you.
- Here you need to fill some details such as the 12 digits Aadhaar number,email id or mobile number.A security code will flash on the screen .You must enter the code and click on the ‘Generate verification code’ option .
- After clicking on the ‘Generate verification code’ link ,a verification code sent to you mobile number ,you need to enter the verification code received on the screen.
After doing this click on the ‘verify’ option that appears at the bottom of the screen to complete the verification process.
How to check Aadhaar Card status through mobile number:
-To check the Aadhaar Status through the mobile number that you register for the UDAI Aadhaar and follow these steps to check your Aadhaar Status.
- Type the following SMS”UID STATUS”and sent it to 51969.
- It the Aadhaar has been generated ,the applicant will receive an SMS on the register mobile number to contain the Aadhaar number.
- If the applicant will not receive SMS,the sms sent to the applicants with the current status of the Aadhaar.
How to check Aadhaar Status with enrollment details-
You applied for the Aadhaar card ,verification process is successfully completed,then you will receives an acknowledgement slip.If you didn’t find this slip or it damaged,misplaced,you forgot, still you can track the status of your Aadhaar by following these steps-
- First of all you should go to the UIDAI’s official website.
- Click on the’ Aadhaar Service’ Link resident.uidai.gov.in through the help of this link you can go to the page directly.
- Click on the ‘Find UID/EID’.
- Here you will find an option to find your lost Aadhaar number or enrollment number.
- In the next step you will be asked to fill details like ,name,email Id,and mobile number to send otp.
- Now enter the security code that appears on the screen.
- Then click on the button Get OTP’
- Enter the otp in the specific field that is required(OTP you will get on the mobile number that you registered or email Id.)
- Now click on the option of “Verify OTP”.
- Once you completed whole process successfully ,you will get your Aadhaar enrollment number on your email id or mobile number.
How to check Aadhaar card status without enrollment number.
If you have forgotten your enrollment number or have misplaced the acknowledgement slip, still you can check your Aadhaar card status .
Follow these steps to find you lost enrollment number to check Aadhar card Status-
- Go to the https://resident.uidai.gov.in to find your enrollment number.
- Here Select EID/UID Aadhaar option to get your details.
- Enter your name ,email,mobile number,and security code to send the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided for the OTP,and then click on the Verify OTP Button.
- Once the otp Verified,the enrollment number,Aadhaar number is sent to the email id or mobile number that you registered to the Aadhaar Card.
- To check your Aadhaar status you can use this enrollment number.
How to check Aadhaar status through India Post
Once your Aadhaar process completed by UIDAI,it will be sent to the residential address of the applicant through post within 60 to 90 days.
If you want your Aadhaar in few days ,you can track your Aadhaar card online through the official website of India Post.
Follow these steps to track your Aadhaar online through India post-
- Go to the India Post Official website.
- Enter the consignment details that you can get through Aadhaar website.
- Here on the screen you can see the details of Aadhaar consignment.
To check the delivery status of Aadhaar, candidates can track his Aadhaar number at any India Post branch .
सभी निर्देश पढ़े-
|क्लिक करें !
Check adhar Card Status-
|क्लिक करें !
Download Adhar Card
|क्लिक करें !
(Enrollment ID / Aadhar No.)-
|क्लिक करें !
Download Adhar Card by Name-
|क्लिक करें !
Update Adhar Card /
Aadhar Correction Link-
|क्लिक करें !
|क्लिक करें !